Perinatal mood disorder information
Postpartum Depression Alliance of Illinois: 847-205-4455
A warm line for help and encouragement from volunteers who provide resources and support for PPD. Email support available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Perinatal Depression Program: 866-364-6667
A state-wide 24-hour crisis hotline for women experiencing Perinatal Depression, providing crisis counseling and referrals to mental health resources.
Postpartum Support International (PSI) Warm Line: 800-944-4773
Call for support, information and resources about PPD. Warm line messages are returned every day of the week.
- Understanding Your Moods When You’re Expecting: Emotions, Mental Health & Happiness - Before, During and After Pregnancy by Lucy Puryear
- What Am I Thinking: Having a Baby After Postpartum Depression by Karen Kleiman, MSW LCSW
- Life Will Never Be the Same: The Real Mom’s Postpartum Survival Guide by Ann L. Dunnewold PhD & Diane G. Sanford PhD
- Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields
- Overcoming Postpartum Depression and Anxiety by Linda Sebastion
- Tokens of Affection: Reclaiming Your Marriage After Postpartum Depression by Karen Kleiman MSW LCSW
- Medications and Mother’s Milk: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology by Thomas Hale
Postpartum Depression and Mood Disorders informational card